I ♥ Faces Week 17, "The Hat Challenge"

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009




This is my entry for this week's I ♥ Faces Challenge. This is my sweet boy wearing his "FAVORITE" hat. You would think I would have many more pictures of him in it because recently he doesn't go anywhere without it. I think he started to realize he gets a bit more attention from the ladies when he is wearing it LOL. He is quite the charmer.

If you haven't checked out I ♥ Faces yet, please do so! There are always so many talented people entering the weekly challenges and it is so much fun to see what they are up to. www.iheartfaces.com

2 comments:

lislynn May 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

That is a really great hat!

Ang May 5, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Fabulous photo and PP - but ADORABLE boy! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP