I ♥ Faces Week 15 Challenge

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009


This week's I ♥ Faces challenge is the dreaded Self Portrait. I wish I were more comfortable in front of the camera, but alas I am not. So in an attempt to have fun with taking my own pic I also played with some long exposure and this was the result. I like it because it feels so soulful to me.

Thank you all for you kind and generous comments on my blog; they are very appreciated!

Oh last but not least, Check out I ♥ Faces to see the other entries at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ They are fabulous!

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} April 21, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

That is a really, super-cool shot. Love the creativity!

So glad to "meet" you this week. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Isabelle Lafrance April 21, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Self-portraits are so difficult... We are being hard on ourselves too... It's beautiful, I love the choice of a long exposure!

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP