This week's "I heart Faces" No Flash Entry
>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kid Entry for the "I heart Faces" contest is No Flash photos. I am excited to enter this picture I took of my friend's sweet boy. He is such a character and I adore him. 
Adult entry for the "I heart Faces" no flash contest.
This is my beautiful friend. She trusted me enough to take some photos for her hubby and this was one of our favorites. I have to say it was the most fun I have ever had on a shoot. 


18 comments:
gosh, those eyes- what a beautiful pic
That is such a beautiful photo. I love how the light brightens some of his face and shadows other parts. SO perfect.
Gorgeous! I can't decide which is my fav. Of course the little boy's eyes are easy to get lost in..kinda like a pool of water. the friend is a great model. She was able to give you those "bedroom eyes" lol. I would have lost it laughing. Nice softness on that one. Tell her she is beautiful! Thanks for your comments on my photo and for visiting my blog. I love your profile photo. It totally shows that you have a great sense of self and a sense of humor! I think that I am gonna follow you cause I like your blog, your photos and your profile photo makes me smile! Nice meeting ya!
I love them both! The clarity and bright pure white light in your kid shot paired with those knockout eyes wins me over though! The adult shot is so beautiful in its softness too! Great job!
Beautiful!!!
Oh wow! Your kids entry is gorgeous! He is such a knock out, and the clarity on this is amazing!
LOVE LOVE your adult entry! Makes me want to try out some boudoir shots. She's gorgeous, and the shot is oh so soft. Very nice!
These are both amazing but the kids entry just blew me away. Those eyes are amazing! :-) Great work!
beautiful!! ;)
Your blog is beautiful Kristin! I sure will read your posts, I love your work so much!
Your blog is beautiful and these pictures are stunning!
That pic is so amazing. The skin looks so magical and glowing. You are very talented!
Congrats on your top ten! This little one is precious - the eyes really do it.
Hey Kristanne! I was so excited when I recognized your name at the Kid's top 4 spot!! Congratulations girl!
Thank you for the kind comment on my blog!! Congrats to you too, what a sweet little face!! : )
Congrats on being in the top 10 - I knew as soon as I saw your pic that it would place! :)
wowzers! look at those eyes.
congrats on your top 10 win.
~Becca
Yay! You placed in the top ten! Nice! I am surprised that the adult on didn't too! Congrats! (Still laughing at your profile photo)
What a doll! I love your picture. Congratulations on being a winner this week. What a fun picture taking style you have : ).
Post a Comment