Baby B

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

Thank you Jason, Amanda and big sister Dakota for sharing your beautiful new arrival with me; she is absolutely gorgeous. Even though we had a hard time getting her to sleep I was so excited about the images.

You guys are wonderful and I felt so honored in sharing such a special time you you. Thanks again!



2 comments:

Bryce's momma March 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Loing these! I have a chair like that. I need to get more background fabric or "walls". Too sweet. I love your pod too. Great captures! I saw you on my "follow" list and laughed outloud again at your pic. Silly girl! I'm sure if I knew you outside of bloggy world, it would be even funnier. lol

TuTu's Bliss March 29, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

I'm even more impressed than before! Jen

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP