I ♥ Faces Week 18 Challenge ~ Laughter

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009




Here is my entry for the I ♥ Faces Weekly Challenge. This week's them is laughter. I think we can all agree that there is nothing better than a child's laughter. It makes the world a brighter place, doesn't it?! After seeing this week's theme I knew instantly which picture I wanted to post. This is my little guy. What I love about it is that it shows perfectly how he scrunches his nose up when he belly laughs. It is wonderful!

If you have never checked out the I ♥ Faces site; do it now! It is such a fun site and everyone who participates on there is so supportive and talented. You can find them at: www.iheartfaces.com

Lastly, I hope atleast once this week you have something in your life that causes you to break into hysterical laughter. It is good for the soul :)


6 comments:

Carebear May 12, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Awwww... cute smile! Love those little teeth and baby cheeks. Adorable!

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Your son is adorable : ). Scrunched up noses delight me to no end!

Carly May 12, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Love this shot!! What a cutie.

Derrick May 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

love the teeth...haha, this is precious!

Derrick Tay May 13, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

what a cutie! love the teeth!

precious

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP