I "heart" faces Green themed entry
>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I decided to enter a photo for the first time in the "I heart faces" weekly contest. This week's them is "Green". It was a fun green shoot at my house :).
I hope everyone has a wonder Happy Saint Patty's day and may the luck of the Irish be with all of you.
A little Shamrock! 
My boy and his Brobee rockin out.


4 comments:
Oh how sweet is that? Love it!
Your photography is beautiful! I'm truly inspired! :)
What an absolutely beautiful green entry ~ we love it!
We just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that you need to be sure to enter the permalink to your blog post (not the link to the home page of your blog) into our Mr. Linky each week. If you aren't certain how to find a permalink, we have a great tutorial you can read under our FAQ's.
We have already fixed this week's entry for you. :)
Thanks so much for joining in on the fun,
~Amy & Angie
co-founders of I ♥ Faces
i love newborn shots!
Post a Comment